“Welcome home to Indian Hills, a place in the heart of East Cobb where tree-lined streets, spacious lots, and welcoming neighbors of all ages greet you. This master-planned community began development in 1969, with around 500 homes. Today, this sprawling neighborhood boasts around 1,680 unique homes that range from the $300k’s to more than $1M and is situated around a country club, 27 holes of golf, creeks and pocket parks throughout its 2,000 gently.. ” read more
2020-2021 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Inherent satisfaction that you are a contributing member of your neighborhood’s betterment via annual membership participation.
$95 annually- our-fiscal year is October 1-September 30. Mail check for $95 or pay online +$3 convenience fee = $98
RENEW FOR 2020-2021
VOLUNTEER NEEDED – IHCA BOARD PRESIDENT
The IHCA needs a new Board President; position will need to be filled by October. General duties of the position listed below. Interested? Please contact any Board member to discuss.
Monthly Board Meeting Responsibility
- Prepare meeting agendas with input from directors; preside over all Board meetings.
- Agenda should be sent out in advance of meeting (at least 48 hours).
- Preside over monthly Board Meetings - Adhere to agenda - Keep meeting moving and on topic
Annual Meeting Responsibility
- Prepare agendas with input from directors
- Preside over annual meeting
- Preside over or assist in negotiation of all agreements with outside vendors.
- Insure BOD adherence to By-Laws.
- Designate a director to preside over meetings president cannot attend.
- Coordinate overlapping director responsibilities.
- Be the public face of IHCA.
Please reach out to board members if you would like to be a member of our board
THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHT WINNERS
YARD OF THE MONTH
“Blackjack Mountain” Pipeline Project
-By Kris Killough, Director of External Affairs
You have probably heard by now that the Cobb County/Marietta Water Authority is heading up a project beginning pretty immediately that will replace the old 36” water pipes throughout the county. This project is called the Blackjack Mountain Pipeline Project, but it affects Indian Hills and the surrounding areas substantially. Work is slated to begin in the next week or two on Barnes Mill Road, west of I-75 and between Barnes Mill Road and Holt Road. Work within Indian Hills (east of Old Canton Road) is anticipated between October 2020 and February 2021, using multiple crews.
INDIAN HILLS COUNTRY CLUB
Indian Hills Country Club is an affordable family-oriented private club located in East Cobb County. The club features 27 holes of golf, open seven days per week, with extensive practice facilities. There are also eight tennis courts, three swimming pools, and a beautiful clubhouse featuring excellent dining and year-round social events. Learn more...