Your Indian Hills Civic Association would like you to have the ability to cut through all the misinformation out there to make an educated decision on whether to vote East Cobb into its own city. To that end, the Indian Hills Civic Association is hosting an informational “Town Hall” session on Thursday, April 14th, at the Indian Hills Country Club. This event is for current Indian Hills Civic Association members only.
A Google form will be emailed out to all residents no later than April 1 with an RSVP and the opportunity to ask a question to representatives on each side of the issue. We presently have a limit of 110 people, so attendance will be limited to one member per household. Be sure to register ASAP so that you are guaranteed a spot.
What: City of East Cobb Information
Date: Thursday, April 14th
Time: 6:30 pm check-in, program starts promptly at 7:00 pm
Location: Indian Hills Country Club
- Moderator - Introduce panel and ask questions that are submitted after the presentation. There will be a place for you to submit a question to both sides in the Google form.
- East Cobb Alliance – 7:00 Presentation (20 minutes) followed by pre-submitted questions (30 minutes)
- East Cobb Cityhood – 8:00 Presentation (20 minutes) followed by pre-submitted questions (30 minutes)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting Day is May 24th
There are a few ways to reserve your spot
- Scan the QR code to the right with your phone's camera. You should get a link to the Google form.
- Visit https://tinyurl.com/IHCACityHood to view the form
- Call Jen Collier at 678-618-3638 to reserve a spot